Friday, March 2, 2012

Where have I been?

Working. And when I get done working I go to work. When that is over, I do some work. Working, working, working.

Quick update though...before I do some work. ;)

I am down a consistent 9 pounds. Some day I'm down as many as 12 but I go by the highest number I see on the scale so I will go with 9 pounds. All of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit and I feel wonderful. I gave up chocolate for Lent (yes, I had given it up for the diet but I cheated now and again, but now I can't cheat) and that has helped the weight stay off I think. Still on a few meds that would normally make me gain weight so I'm thrilled. We've been going to the YMCA a lot lately and I think that's also helped. The Y is a great way to spend time together as a family and still get some exercise in.

I got my review at work today and I am very pleased. A nice raise and I found out that I am nowhere near my salary cap (not even to the midpoint of the range actually). So I should have a long career ahead of me where I am. Awesome because I love my job but I also really love those I work with.

Booked the family summer vacation. Squee.
Boys are signed up for high school. How is that possible?
Surrogate kids now range from 5 to 1. How is that possible?
The Swedish guys are talking with a new surrogate and I'm so happy for them. I hope they get that last baby that they long for.

No surrogacy news for me. Crickets can be heard chirping throughout the land.

:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment