Saturday, March 29, 2014

Updates

What a crazy life this is.  Just when you think you have something figured out, something else is thrown your way.  I don't even mean that negatively.  I just feel like I can never find a place to just sit and breathe...I am always running to catch up or to at least not get further behind.

This month has seen some changes:

The good:

The boy made first team all conference and first team all district as a sophomore.  He rocks. 

I have finally found a way to make physical exercise and myself a priority in my life.  It requires a 5am wake up call M-F but if that's what it takes, I will do it. 

I got a raise at work...and when I say I got a raise, I mean I got a RAISE.  Like a...holy shit this can't be right, go see HR and tell them my paycheck is wrong and they say no it's not raise. 

Surrogacy might not be 100% off the table for me.

I have 100% weaned, the pump is put away and while I don't have my boobs back yet, I no longer have Dolly Parton's boobs either.

The bad:

Surrogacy might not be 100% off the table for me.

The boy backed into a pole with his truck...800 dollars later.

The boy dropped and broke his phone (this one cost me nothing...he can live with a broken phone...told the punk to put a case on it but oh no...he's too cool for a case). 





So yeah.  Life is pretty good right now.  I ran/walked a 5K this morning to support colorectal cancer support.  Afterwards I tried to go to the new donut shop but it was so busy I turned away. I may not have resisted due to my awesome willpower but the end result is that I still didn't have donut.  Score. 

That's about it.  Until next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment