Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Say what?

Well I have mostly recovered from the flu of doom as we like to call it. I am no longer so dehydrated that my lips stick together. I can now look at food without vomiting and just a few seconds ago I actually ate food without vomiting. Go me. In total I lost about 7 pounds but when I began to eat and drink I of course gained some of it back but I'm excited to say that my weight is still below 130. Woo hoo. Now to get enough energy back to start working out again.

Oh and by the way, remember the 18 week Lupron fiasco from the fall of 2011? Which led to the transfer fiasco (and the pursuant airport fiasco) of 2011? Yeah well there won't be a repeat of that. I am suppressed and moving on. Thank heavens.

That's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment