Friday, April 6, 2012

The plunge has been taken

So......

You know how I was working two jobs, right? Well I did that because the boy couldn't find a job and the hubster's job sucked. Then, in the space of a week, the hubster got a good job with benefits and the boy got a job. We also sold my cute red car during this time and used that money to pay off a loan.

Add all of that together, and all of the sudden we had a financial swing (shockingly in our favor for the first time in ages). A big financial swing. And suddenly I had a decision to make. Do I keep working both jobs? Or do I go back to a normal life of just working one job.

Um...that's an easy choice. One job please. So now the harder decision, which job? Time to weigh things. I love my lab job but don't love the corporate atmosphere. My typing job can be done in my PJs but it is not guaranteed. There will be ups and downs and some times of no work.

So what should I choose? Needless to say, it wasn't a hard choice. The notice was given and I am on my way to being a typist. If I go broke and hungry, at least I will be broke and hungry in my pj's, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment