Monday, August 15, 2011

Wow, wow, and wow

It has been a crazy few days in the surrogacy world. Crazy enough that even I, the beacon of niceness and ignoring the trolls, was forced to call out someone on the public surrogacy board I belong to. I mean, I consider myself pretty tolerant but this poor misguided soul was posting on hate websites asking to meet with KKK members. Now I'm sorry if you find this exclusionist, but KKK members cannot be surrogates if I have any say in the matter. Now I realize that this girl will just hide her past, clean up her mouth, and go find some IPs that don't know that googling your future surrogate is always a good idea, even if they are pre-screened by a reputable agency. And I guess it's fair to say that just because you're a white supremacist, doesn't mean you can't grow babies with the best of them. But I certainly wouldn't want you growing my baby. I don't know whether venom is passed in utero (although I can verify that sarcasm is) but that's a chance I wouldn't want to take. So for the sake of future surrogates, I am making my exclusionary list of traits that in my ideal world would keep you from being a surrogate. (What else am I going to post about...my stupid ovaries are still in the "lets make babies" mode so I have no first person surrogacy news).
On to the list:

If you are _____________, then surrogacy is not for you.

1. a white supremacist
2. a black supremacist
3. only in it for the money
4. a four legged pigmy hippopotamus

That's it. See, I'm really not all that exclusionary. It's just that the KKK and white supremacists are so 1960's. Do they even make white sheets any more or do they hold their meetings in striped sheets?


UPDATE: She has been banned. Perhaps there is some justice in this world. And she was banned by a black moderator so there is definitely some karma in this world. All is good in my tiny corner again. Back to obsessing over when my hyperfertile ovaries will get the flipping hint....I want to make a baby from GAY men and they are not needed in the process so they should just shut the heck down already. I think they are insulted by the fact that they were concerned that at "gasp" the age of 39 my fertility might be declining.

No comments:

Post a Comment