Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Did I fall off the planet?

The simple answer is no. Pretty sure I'm still here. Life is just ridiculous in alot of ways and I don't like writing Debby Downer posts. Best to not write anything at all.

Let me see what good news I have:

I go for my medical screening in 3 weeks. If I can just get my cycle to start before then, all will be well. I have only had 2 cycles since I delivered and weaned and they have been running 6 weeks. That is really cutting it close. Hope it cooperates.

Second set of surro-twins and their sister are in Italy right now. I can't believe their parents still manage to travel with 3 kids aged 3 or younger. They are braver than I am.

That's it....that's all I've got. I need to email my newest IFs. The relationship so far feels a bit forced but I think that is just because it is so new and because I am just so comfortable with my Swedish dads. Oh well. We have tons of time to forge a better relationship. And in reality, I am not incredibly close with my first IF and I am ok with that. The relationship with my Swedish guys makes any other not so good relationship ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment