Sunday, October 23, 2011

Prayers

Please pray for my friend Holly. She's been a surrogate three times and for the last six years has been trying to have one final child of her own. She has done IUI's and three rounds of IVF. It has not worked. I have felt strongly for awhile now that she needs to just stop and enjoy the blessings she has been given but would never say that to her. Who am I to say that? While I occassionaly might have a tiny baby craving, I certainly don't yearn for a baby and can't even begin to comprehend what it's like to yearn for that and be denied over and over again. I can't imagine how hard it must be to get your hopes up month after month, year after year, only to have them dashed repeatedly. I pray for her peace of mind and ask that you do the same. I am reminded of these words of wisdom:

God answers every prayer. But sometimes the answer is no.

We have all asked for things, prayed for things, and had the answer be no. But it is hard every time it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment