Monday, July 2, 2012

Good news

Today we once again saw one baby, measuring 7w2d.  It had a measurable heartbeat so yay.  The SCH is still there and they did not say if it had shrunk or grown.  They said to expect more bleeding but at this point I don't care.  I cannot continue to stress so much so I'm going to say I'm pregnant until proven otherwise and leave it at that. 

They weighed me today (they always do that at this RE when you progress from trying to get pregnant to pregnant).  I weighed 7 pounds less today than at my first appointment when I was pregnant with Aurora in April 2010.  So that's another yay. 

The guys are thrilled and so am I.

2 comments:

  1. Huge Congrats on the baby! I hope your body allows you stop bleeding. I love your attitude. Thanks for the update.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for growing baby with a good heartbeat! Hoping that SCH absorbs or passes soon. So glad to hear you IFs are thrilled too! :)

    ReplyDelete