Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ultrasound tomorrow

So what will we see:

(1) Absolutely nothing you moron.  You've been bleeding steadily and continuously for 6 days.  You have passed clots half the size of a rhinocerous.  There's no baby.  Get it through your thick head.

(2)  One baby.  This sucker is a tough little bubba and since it's Canada day we have to be positive on the chances of the Canadian making it. 

(3) A pomeranian. 


I am still unsure what to guess.  I did get the supermondo pregnancy test and it showed lines at every level so I guess that's something. 

Have I mentioned how sick I am of bleeding.  I had an 18 hour period with no bleeding and got excited but today the bleeding is back.  Frankly I'm pretty pissed about it.  I don't have this blood to lose.  I am exhausted and sick of worrying.  Come on body.  Stop it. 

1 comment:

  1. Just settle back and accept the fact that you're pregnant, and you have an SCH. Its frustrating as all heck, and its hard to believe anything could survive the blood loss, but it is. Worrying about what's going to happen tomorrow or the next day is pointless, just focus on today, and today you are pregnant (with a baby, not a pomeranian, though that would be pretty freaking cool, at least to watch on the sidelines).

    ReplyDelete