Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Good heavens

I am such a bad blogger.  Life is just so busy but in a good way so I am in no way complaining.  I will make this short and sweet:

Surrogacy:  Holy bacon we are 20 weeks.  We find out this week if it is a boy or a girl.  The guys are flying in for the appointment and then we are going to hang out.  Should be fun.  I still have to work after the ultrasound but it should be a lot of fun and they will get to scope out the hospital and the town where I deliver.  The baby is very active now and I am really enjoying that.  My only pregnancy complaint is heartburn but in the grand scheme of things, that's a very minor complaint. 

Jobs:  Still working both.  Probably will forever.  Like them both too much to quit either on. 

File this under what was I thinking:  I sold my car to pay off a debt.  On a positive note we are now debt free except for our mortgage.  On a negative note I'm driving the 1978 Ford pickup back and forth to work. Oy vey.  Am busily saving money to purchase a car for cash.  It will have to be older but it can't get any worse gas mileage than the truck. 

Kids:  both had parent teacher conferences.  Both currently have straight A's.  Both are still great kids.  The three older ones are doing well.  The grandbaby turns one in 4 days.  Boy #2 dunked for the first time in a basketball game.  All is well. 

Husband:  still gainfully employed.  Still liking his job.  I may kill him if he doesn't stop spending half his paycheck on his POS Ford Mustang but if that's my biggest complaint in marriage then I have it pretty good. 

I need to take another belly picture now that I actually have a belly.  A few people at work have asked if I'm pregnant and I tell them yes.  So far no negative comments at all so yay for that. 

I will be back in a few days to tell you gender.  I am guessing boy but am always wrong so it's probably a girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment