Friday, June 24, 2011

Sick as a dog

Well I guess the stress finally got to me. I got a belly bug and a horrendous cold all together. I continued to work all week and bulled my way through but now that it is Friday afternoon, I am so happy to be at home, laying down and vegging. Updates:

1. The boy is still in jail. I will not bail him out. I am so happy that we had already kicked him out several months before he was arrested. He calls daily and we write him and he writes us. How sad is it that I only have contact with him when he's in trouble.

2. My last day at work is August 20th. Notice is turned in. I don't know what the future may hold for me....I just know that there has to be more to life than working 50 hours a week and never seeing my family. DH has agreed that if we both work 30 to 40 hours a week it will be the same as me currently working 50 and him working 10. We will lose a chunk of income but amazingly, the tax benefits will almost completely make up for the lost income.

3. I start lurpon injections tomorrow. Transfer is approaching. These bcps suck because my period has been spotting right through the darn things. My body really doesn't like extended periods of bcps and really wants a full period. I think I stop bcps in early July so only a few more weeks of telling my body that it can't bleed yet.

4. Boy #2 has yet another basketball tournament this weekend...his next to last one.

5. Vacation is approaching super quick.

6. The weather here is gorgeous. 70's and sunny. Doesn't get any better than that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment