I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was a cool idea:
Ten things you don't know about me:
1. I speak Persian-Farsi (it's the language they speak in Iran).
2. I was a sharp shooter in the Army (and have the medal to prove it).
3. I am one of the few people on earth that actually loves my job.
4. I am married to the nicest man on the planet.
5. I make more money in one year at my job than I have on all three previous surrogacies combined. I am what is considered a low comp surrogate. I do it because I love it.
6. I would love to go on the show Survivor but you could not pay me to skydive.
7. Spiders make me scream like a sissy girl.
8. I rock at test taking. I got a perfect score on the ASVAB and scored pretty well on the MCAT also. In fifth grade I was part of a pilot program and took and passed the GED and the ACT. When I took the ACT in high school, I got the highest score in the state that year.
9. We have our own language at our house.
10. I firmly believe that carpet is the root of all evil, followed closely by Walmart.