Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today I:

1. Decided that surrogacy is over for me.....and decided that I am ok with that.
2. Finally got all my lab machines reprogrammed after losing my hard drive last week. And when I say programmed, I mean I had to write the code and everything. I rock.
3. Bought a new car. It is exactly what I have been searching for for some time now. Can't decide whether to retire my Cavalier or keep her. She has 169,000 miles on her and has a few things that need fixed. We had decided not to put any more money into her but she has some life left and I hate the thought of giving her to anyone who won't treat her like she deserves (yes I know, it's just a cavalier but I've had it for 6 years and it's been so reliable for me...plus it was my first manual).

Life is good. I feel at peace about things finally. It's good to know that my days of jumping though hoops so that others can judge me wrongly and cruelly are over. Though I will miss the excitement of surrogacy and the feeling of a baby (or two) tumbling about in my belly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment