Friday, April 15, 2011

A link

I don't usually link other blogs here but this one is really, really great. The surface back story is that this is a mother who found out at 32ish weeks pregnant that her baby had passed away. She is a wonderful writer. Now, 16 years after the death of my daughter, every single post of hers brings me to tears. I wish I could give her a hug and tell her that it does get better. But I know that she would not believe me because when people gave me a hug after Samantha was born and then passed away and told me that it would get better, there was no way that I could see through the fog enough to believe them. http://losingbabycolton.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog as well and after 14 years since my girl passed I want to hug her as well.....Thank you for sharing with others

    ReplyDelete