Friday, November 5, 2010

A moment of immaturity

After my last pregnancy, I think I'm allowed a brief moment of immaturity. So turn away if you are offeneded by a touch of "neener-neener".

I AM 37 WEEKS TODAY......THAT IS FULL TERM.....AND I DID IT WHILE WORKING A TON OF HOURS, MOSTLY ON MY FEET. GUESS WHAT JACKASS PERI FROM LAST TIME....THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING WRONG WITH MY CERVIX. NEENER NEENER NEENER.

Ok. Sorry about that. I am back to my usual not quite so immature self. My co-workers dad is in the hospital so even though I was hoping to go into labor in the next few days, now I guess I'm back to hoping that we wait a few weeks. There is no convenient time to deliver in my schedule at work or at home right now so I guess he will come when he comes.

Off to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment