Sunday, July 17, 2011


from the wilds of rural MO. Lining is still thick. Estrogen is still high. Cycle is still delayed. More bloodwork Tuesday along with another lining check. If everything is not ok by that point then I'm going to ask to just cancel the cycle and restart. I have been on 10mL of Lupron for a month now and the headaches are becoming unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment