Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Well

Lupron didn't work. Ovulated through it. Lining is thickening. Released 3 follicles. So much for fertility decreasing at age 38...my body knows exactly what it is supposed to do and it is doing it...Lupron be damned. So they are going to retrieve the ED, make the embies, and freeze them. My body will be reset and we will start over. I anticipate a FET around Sept or Oct if the Lupron works this time and supresses me. We shall see. Meanwhile I'm going to do whatever I can which includes really cleaning up my eating. I am going to go vegetarian (plus chocolate....please don't make me give up my chocolate) and increase my exercise to see if that helps. I am already drinking gobs of water. I am waiting on instructions from the RE but until then, I am staying on the 10 units of Lupron that is wreaking havoc on my body. Go me. Urgh. Oh well. At least I don't have to feel bad about delaying the ED any more. More to follow when I find out what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment